Hi,

do you know the exact time ?

I noticed too that sometimes a request can take up to 20 seconds.
I am using for the front-end flash/flex which allows me to request a
status information every 15 seconds (at the moment). I already needed
this status info for proprietary session handling and the so-called
"maintenance shut down".
After the first request which can take a lot of time, everything goes
smooth. I wonder at what time intervals I should set my "alive"
handler.
The first idea was about 3 minutes but that is maybe too slow.

Best regards,
Henning