I have been running the same geocoding service with my app,
truxmap.com for the last several months.  for some reason, since the
server maintenance last night, nearly all geocodeer requests result in
an 620 error.  Im using app engine as the host and i havent changed
anything in the geocoder class in the last couple months.

the problem appears to be ip related since i can get a successful 200
response if i try to connect to the URL from my pc.  for the last few
months i havent had to use any sleep calls -- ive simply been running
through a for loop and sending out the geocoder requests.  now,
however, even with sleep, i will only get 1 successful response every
hour or so (i removed the cron job and am running the servlets myself)
and that is quickly followed by a 620 response for the next requests
(even with a 3000 ms sleep).  what could be causing this sudden change?