Hello,

I am creating a search window with this code, everything works fine in
eclipse, but when i put it online

                                Window pesquisa = (Window)
Executions.createComponents("/principal/
comum/pesquisa.zul",winMain, map);
                                pesquisa.setParent(this);
                                pesquisa.doModal();

pesquisa.zul uses a listbox for browse records,

when i finally click on OK button

                ((WinMediumBasico) getFellow("Pesquisa").getParent()).
                        setMedium(MediumDAO.getInstance().
                                        findById(((Medium)
lbMedium.getSelectedItem().getValue()).getId()));
                this.onClose();

it donĀ“t close the modal dialog.

        public Medium findById(Key id) {
                PersistenceManager pm = PMF.get().getPersistenceManager();
                Medium medium = null;
                try {
                        medium  = pm.getObjectById(Medium.class,id);
                } catch (NoResultException nr) {
                        nr.printStackTrace();
                } catch (Exception ex) {
                        ex.printStackTrace();
                } finally {
                        pm.close();
                }
                return medium;
        }

I am not able to debug it, does someone can help ?