Hello,

I've been working on an app which uses the datastore, and this is the
first time I've tested it out. When I attempted to add data, it didn't
seem to work. So, once I use Eclipse to debug the app, it gives me an
error saying that the source could not be found for a particular file
(no source attachment). The file is named appengine-api-1.0-
sdk-1.3.1.jar and resides in Eclipse's plugins directory (under where
the Google Plugin for Eclipse is installed).

I attempted to search for information regarding this error, but
nothing of use turned up. So, I was hoping that somebody here could
help me. I am using Eclipse with the Google App Engine plugin. GWT is
installed, but I am not using it for this app. I am more than willing
to provide any screenshots or other information needed to solve this
problem. I would like to have it fixed as soon as possible.

Thank you in advance!

Sincerely,
Alex