On Thu, Mar 4, 2010 at 1:30 PM, Ikai L (Google) <ika...@google.com> wrote:

> Configuring static resources is done via the standard servlets web.xml
> file:
>
> http://code.google.com/appengine/docs/java/config/appconfig.html
>
> I'd try a search on Google for web.xml and "static" - there should be
> plenty of examples.

This is actually configured in appengine-web.xml, not web.xml. (The
documentation that Ikai linked to has this correct). But for your purposes,
you don't need to do anything but put the javafx folder in the root of your
webapp (the same as it is in the python sample). For Java, all files in the
root of the webapp are automatically considered to be both static and
resource files.

For the mainapp.py part, you need to create an equivalent servlet and
register it in your web.xml.