Hi my idea is to retrieve users from  domain using java and to store
results in table using JPA. I had retrieve the users using
Provisioning API and when i store the valuse only 130 values are
stored in table within 30 sec... what shall i do for this issue please
Help me.. This is the code i tried ublic class AppsProvisioning {//
extends HttpServlet{
         public String m[]=new String[1000];
         public String s="";
        public  int x=0;
     protected UserService userService;

      public void calluser() throws AppsForYourDomainException,
ServiceException, IOException,        OAuthException
      {

          for(UserEntry userEntry : retrieveAllUsers().getEntries())
          {
             m[x]= userEntry.getTitle().getPlainText();
             //System.out.println(m[x]);
             x++;
          }
          for(int i=0;i<200;i++)
                        {
                                final EntityManager em =
EMFService.get().createEntityManager();
                                stud1 greeting1 = new stud1(m[i]);
                         em.persist(greeting1);
                         em.close();

      public UserFeed retrieveAllUsers()
      throws AppsForYourDomainException, ServiceException,
IOException, OAuthException {
          final String CONSUMER_KEY = "montfortperungudi.edu.in";
              final String CONSUMER_SECRET = "12345768990";
              final String DOMAIN = "abc.edu.in";
                 GoogleOAuthParameters oauthParameters = new
GoogleOAuthParameters();
                      oauthParameters.setOAuthConsumerKey(CONSUMER_KEY);
                      oauthParameters.setOAuthConsumerSecret(CONSUMER_SECRET);
                      OAuthHmacSha1Signer signer = new OAuthHmacSha1Signer();
                   userService = new UserService("Myapplication");
                   userService.setOAuthCredentials(oauthParameters, signer);

    URL retrieveUrl = new URL("https://apps-apis.google.com/a/feeds/
abc.edu.in/user/2.0?xoauth_requestor_id=ad...@abc.edu.in");
    UserFeed allUsers = new UserFeed();
    UserFeed currentPage;
    Link nextLink;

    do {
      currentPage = userService.getFeed(retrieveUrl, UserFeed.class);
      allUsers.getEntries().addAll(currentPage.getEntries());
      nextLink = currentPage.getLink(Link.Rel.NEXT, Link.Type.ATOM);
      if (nextLink != null) {
        retrieveUrl = new URL(nextLink.getHref());
      }
    } while (nextLink != null);

    return allUsers;
  }