Thanks a lot for your helpful code Ian! Now I've implemented the long
as gae.pk-id. Both entities and the link are stored but I don't know
how to adopt what you wrote:

On 7 Jun., 21:54, Ian Marshall <ianmarshall...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Beware that in this case, the Long ID values are not the full key,
> just a summary: you will need a full chain starting with the entity
> group parent and working down through the children to your entity
> (unless your entity is the parent of its entity group). I do find
> entities by (Long) ID, but need IDs of entity group ancestors to get
> this to work.

How do I build a key from parent and child if I don't know the parents
key? The KeyFactory and KeyFactory.Builder don't provide this way. I
guess I missed somehting in my line of thought. Actually I like to do
what wilberforce did: I have a (long) id of an entity 1 object and
like to get all (long) ids of the linked objects of entity 2.

@ wilberforce: Could you post a code snipped of your query (where you
query the ManyToManyLink with the key of Entity1 and get a list of
keys for Entity2)?

Thank you in anticipation!