Something to consider, that if you start an entire AspectJ framework
you're increasing your server startup time (whether it's large or
not). I liked the solution Roo brings to the table, and that is it
compiles AspectJ out of the source by the time it is deployed simply
by inserting the Java code to where it needs to go. That should get
rid of any errors AND make your app run faster.