Dear all,
Today I encountered a strange situation. I have used app engine SDK
1.3.5. And I have two applications on https://appengine.google.com/
assume they are *myapp* and *myapp-sandbox*.

*myapp* and *myapp-sandbox* have the same code. I tried to execute a
same section of code towards these 2 apps. Both returned successfully.
But the datastore response are diffrent. *myapp-sandbox* created a
record in datastore, but *myapp* didn't.

I tried to write SEVERE log in *myapp*, but none of them was
successfully recorded. I can't see any logs in Admin Console, which
prevent me from investigating the problem.

I viewed the status report from url: http://code.google.com/status/appengine/,
and everything seems OK.

Can someone help me find it out?

Thanks