Hi,
I'm looking to store entities using GAE Java which have 1-many tags.
would like to display a tag cloud, so will need to know how many
times
each tag occurs (can't use aggregate functions and group by on GAE to
do this like I would in SQL). And when I click a tag I would like to
retrieve all entities with the selected tag.
Does anyone have any examples of what my Classes should look like to
do this optimally and efficiently? Sample JPA code would be great
too.
Cheers - Jonathan