This is on the client side of the application. However I've finally
found a solution to the problem... It's pretty simple and most
experienced developers would probably know about it... But yeah, even
though not all HTML attributes are accessible directly from the GWT
TextArea class, I'm pretty sure every attribute is accessible from the
element returned by textarea.getElement(), including scrollHeight.