I have used RemoteDatastore to upload and download data in bulk. You can set whatever id you want.

http://code.google.com/p/remote-datastore/

On 23 Jul 2010, at 10:01, Subhash wrote:

Hi Uberto,

Otherwise if all your existing ids are numeric you can change
bulkloader to create the id instead of name.

How I can upload exiting data with id as numeric not with name as
string.

My .yaml file format is given below:

transformers:
- kind:User
 connector: csv
 connector_options:
   encoding: utf-8
   columns: from_header
 property_map:
   - property: __key__
     external_name: UserId
     export_transform: datastore.Key.id
   - property: UserName
     external_name: UserName

Any help/suggestion in this regard will be highly appreciated.

Regards,
Subhash