Hi,

You should have your own implementation of the class Servlet

Then, you should derive all your own servlets from this child of
Servlet

So, when a call a made to your central server is made, this child of
Servlet will be instantied and you can get which url was called, the
input parameters, the answer given by this servlet and the size of
input and input.

regards

didier