memcache is shared between all instances, so there's no need to check this

you should also have a look at datastore namespaces

Pieter Coucke - Onthoo BVBA <http://www.onthoo.com/>
zamtam.com <http://www.zamtam.com> in The
Netherlands<http://www.koopjeszoeker.com/>| Belgium (
nl <http://www.koopjeszoeker.be/> | fr <http://fr.zamtam.be/>) |