Hello Bobert,

Not sure whether it may be the cause but :

Instance == Your Google API Project ID:InstanceName
HomeCome == Your DB created within the instance.

For example in my case the code snippet is something like:

 Connection connection = null;

 try {

 DriverManager.registerDriver(new AppEngineDriver());

 connection = DriverManager.getConnection("jdbc:google:rdbms://<Project
ID>:<Instance Name>/<DB");

 ResultSet resultSet = connection.createStatement().executeQuery("Select
guestName, content, entryID from entries");

Best Regards
Narinder