Hi,
 I've deployed a simple application to my gae account. It's modified sample
application, without any backend.
I've observed that even without any requests, the frontend instance value
is increasing. After ten hours of idleness there is about 4-5 hours of the
Frontend Instance activity and it's still increasing.
Ok, I know that 1h costs 0.08$ but why that is happening. Did you face
similar problem?
Regards
Jacek