Hi all,

My app needs to upload bulk data. I did it using an XML file.
I created a back end and wrote the code to upload data into the
datastore.
My app is locally running well.
But when I try to upload data to the datastore in the appengine hosted
app I can't upload whole data.
My XML has 60000 entries and so the datastore need to have same amount
of data.

In the log I am getting the following waring in red mark
Datastore Write Operations      100%        100%        0.05 of 0.05 Million Ops
Resource is currently experiencing a short-term quota limit

Only about 200 records successfully uploaded.
How can I upload all 60000 data?

Please someone help me. I am in real trouble.

Regards
deltaaruna