Hi Johan,
   I knew it's possible to identify someone's expertise - I was just asking
whether they could raise difficult issues to Google employees, but I guess
that' irrelevant if your're actively involved in answering questions
already. The only other issue I've found when using Stack Overflow is how
to get notified - at the moment I enjoy looking through the e-mails to this
group and answering any that I can. Maybe the RSS will work for me. Then
you just need to get GMail to support RSS feeds and we're sorted :-)

Thanks,
Mat.