Sent from my BlackBerry® by dtac.

-----Original Message-----
From: "wakk...@hotmail.com" <wakk...@hotmail.com>
Sender: google-appengine-java@googlegroups.com
Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2012 09:03:33
To: <google-appengine-java@googlegroups.com>
Subject: [appengine-java] Datastore server error

Hi,

My application is address-generator-singapore.appspot.com, however the
Datastore Viewer seems to have gone awry. I can't view it at all; all that
happens when I click it is a server error and a link returning me to the
applications screen.

I've done research and it seems this problem is pretty rampart, but there
has been no fix regarding this as of yet. Is there a way to get an admin to
fix the problem? Because it broke my application and I can't run it at all
now.