Hi

I am developing a app for the marketplace. I deployed a preliminary version
yesterday and imported google contacts.
At that point, I hit the datastore write operations limit, and I can see
how this is correct.

Datastore Write Operations
[image: 100%]
100%0.05 of 0.05 Million Ops
Datastore Read Operations
[image: 41%]
41%0.02 of 0.05 Million Ops

I waited for a quota reset. The quota have been reset by now.

Quotas reset every 24 hours. Next reset: 21 hrs

*The quota reset is supposedly done but nothing changed !! the reset did
not actually take place !*

I can see from the logs that nobody but me has tried to access the app
since the quota reset. Simply navigating to the app only does a couple of
reads at startup, so I am definitely not hitting the quota again.  The logs
are very clear.

Koen