Hi folks,

I'm hitting a blocker issue in one of our projects where my files doesn't
get uploaded to Google storage when I use the blobstore generated upload
handler, while my files get uploaded to Google storage when I don't use the
blobstore generated upload handlers. This is important to use because we
need to store files the goes between 100 and 200mo, which doesn't work
without the blobstore generated upload handler.

And this is weird, because it's working locally and it's not when I publish
to app engine...

My GAE version is 1.6.3 on my local environment.

--
Christian Goudreau
www.arcbees.com