good stuff. Particularly interested in your performance section. Nice to
hear some GAE good news right now in the midst of all these recent GAE
performance / instance startup problems.

I'm currently struggling with getting my warmup requests to work.  I
thought I'd followed the (limited) docs to the letter, but they don't seem
to be getting called.  Do they just call the get method of the servlet I
specify? I'm running GAEJ