Hi Sathya,

Please try following the steps on this page:
http://code.google.com/appengine/articles/auth.html

Note especially the note at the bottom - "App ids added to Google Apps
prior to March 13, 2009 will need to be re-added in order to support
serving Google Apps authentication off of appspot.com."

-Nick Johnson