You could get the dev server to update index.yaml with the dynamic indexes
by running a query on the dev Datastore that would require the desired index
on your dynamic entity kind. However if it's not possible to know all the
dynamic entity kinds you'll need on the live server, then this wouldn't
work.

What about creating a base PolyModel class, and have all your dynamic entity
kinds inherit from that?