Hmmm well I'm out of ideas, sorry. Wait for one of the Googlers to reply.

Nick

On 31/01/2010, at 2:54 PM, brian <br...@iheardata.com> wrote:

On Jan 30, 10:22 pm, Nickolas Daskalou <n...@daskalou.com> wrote:
There could be a number of reasons why this isn't working. Eg:

1. When you first created your app did you choose to restrict it to a Google Apps domain? If so, I think you can only add that Google Apps domain as a domain for your app. AFAIK, this cannot be changed once an App Engine app
has been created.

The app is setup to use authentication from regular google accounts.

2. Is the user you've logged into your Google Apps account with an
administrator for your App Engine app? If not, add them and try again.

Yes. It's the same user.

3. Is the Google Apps user different to the App Engine user, and you're accessing from the same browser? If so, try logging into each account from a
separate browser and try again. (this one's from my experience)

Again, the appengine user and the apps-for-domains user are the same.

4. Are you trying to add a naked domain (a domain with no sub- domain, not even a "www")? This is not possible right now. Although I'm guessing App Engine would already tell you this if you tried adding it in the Admin
Console.
5. It could have something to do with Google Sites already serving that domain in your Google Apps. Search this forum for some of the Google Sites
problems and solutions.

Read my original message again. I'm not even getting up to the step
where I pick the subdomain.

/brian

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google App Engine" group. To post to this group, send email to google- appeng...@googlegroups.com. To unsubscribe from this group, send email to google-appengine+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com . For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/google-appengine?hl=en .