Re: http://code.google.com/p/googleappengine/issues/detail?id=4834#c13

I haven't had time to check this fix, I'll look into it tonight, the
fact that one person says it is fixed and another says it hasn't
doesn't install much confidence. It's an extremely important issue,
many Java apps use JDO (it's featured highly in the docs) and being
thread safe is the only option with the new expensive pricing
structure. Can a Googler not just spend an hour or two on this and
make sure it's fixed?