Hmmm.  I got the attachment.  I guess google groups are inconsistent.

It was a picture of a gmail inbox. It looks like this:

supp...@q----------e.com via
m3kw2wvrgufz5godrsrytgd7.apphosting.bounces.google.com to me show details 4:05
PM (9 minutes ago)

(I've hidden the email domain with -- characters).

If I open the details, it shows:

mailed-by       m3kw2wvrgufz5godrsrytgd7.apphosting.bounces.google.com

So apparently, google thinks its a good idea to name their outgoing mail
servers like this, and they think its a good idea to show this garbage to their
users.

I'm concerned that it is going to scare off users.

Any idea if amazon mail service looks any less scary?

-Joshua