Thanks for the update!  I have some comments/questions:

 - it took me 2 different browsers and about 4 minutes to find the edit
button on that page.  also really concerning to me that when in edit mode i
might be editing other application settings and email addresses.
 - i was going to remove some authorized senders and got a warning that
linked me here:
https://cloud.google.com/appengine/docs/java/mail/#Java_Sending_mail
(which was odd since I have a python project).  This concerned me that it
seems i have no way to add users unless they are in a google managed
domain.  While i don't need this functionality right now, it's a
significant change that should be pointed out to people.

Thanks,

Christian

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-appengine/a1aff3d6-84ea-46a2-80e4-aa2aafd7d48e%40googlegroups.com.