Well you can't just port the sheet as is. Would have to recreate the whole
'architecture' or enviroment that runs sheets.

Thats propriety Google, they dont share the code. So you can't just run a
copy of the code.

... but it probably possibly to recreate whatever your sheet does as as
dedicated app. Rather than been created in a 'sheet' would rewrite the
application as a app in itself. For app engine would be a mix of a server
side app in Python, Java, PHP or Go. And a client side component in
html/javascript.

Its entirely possible to make it 'fast' with that number of users. Sheets
can't do it because its a generic application, used for all sorts of things
(so there's lots of overhead for functions you not actually using). Whereas
the new app would be tailor made for your functionality.

But it would need a developer/coder to write this application.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-appengine/CAJCAUuK2N61i6qwxCkGz1rk93sMVoMu3UrLE1UCKA%3DM5aw4p6w%40mail.gmail.com.