We are working to improve our attention to the public issue tracker,
something we acknowledge has slipped but it is by no means an indication
that these items are not important to us and our engineering teams.

Besides the items already mentioned here (usage history, migrate traffic,
logs), could you elaborate on what else would limit your ability to manage
your app from the Cloud Console?

On Thursday, February 25, 2016 at 10:09:43 AM UTC-8, Christian F. Howes
wrote:

> Thanks Lorne.
>
> Will we also be better at triaging and updating the Public Issue
> Tracker?  Paid support told me today that several of the issues I filed
> last year are supposedly fixed, but the Public Issue Tracker has yet to
> be updated.
>
> The lack of information provided, but the hard deadline on the turn-down
> notice really concerns me as I don't have confidence that I will be able
> to efficiently and effectively manage my app 6 weeks from now.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Christian
>
> On 2/25/16 04:49, 'Lorne Kligerman' via Google App Engine wrote:
> > Thanks everyone for the feedback.  Overall, we are going to reach
> feature
> > parity in the Cloud Platform Console before turning down the Admin
> Console.
> >   The next communication we send will have more details and will outline
> any
> > gaps that exist and our plans to address them.  To answer the questions
> > asked here:
> >
> > - the dispatch rules will not be visible right away, but we are actively
> > working on a mechanism for you to view all of your App Engine
> configuration
> > in one place
> > - prohibiting code downloads will not show up in the same way, but this
> can
> > be managed through roles and upcoming IAM functionality
> > - as mentioned already, performance is a known issue that is a top
> priority
> > for the team
> >
> > Please continue to log issues as Nick mentioned and we will triage
> > accordingly.
> >
> > Cheers,
> > Lorne.
> >
> > On Thursday, February 25, 2016 at 6:13:25 AM UTC-5, troberti wrote:
> >>
> >> 1+ for speed. Also, is the requests/seconds coming to the new console?
> At
> >> least for me that's an easier value to discuss. Besides, the new
> console's
> >> request/minute do not match the request/second metric in the old
> console.

> noticeably

> console
> are

> things to

> launch

> has

> weeks.
> the
> long, long

> https://groups.google.com/group/google-appengine.
> >>>>>>
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-appengine/540d27f2-1841-4be8-a21b-17aea883dd84%40googlegroups.com

> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-appengine/540d27f2-1841-4be8-a21b-17aea883dd84%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-appengine/c34ede0d-836f-4ea6-87e3-4bb05e955b09%40googlegroups.com.
  • Re: [google-appengin... PK
    • Re: [google-app... 'Lorne Kligerman' via Google App Engine
      • Re: [google... johnP
      • Re: [google... Stefano Ciccarelli
      • Re: [google... Christian F. Howes
        • Re: [go... Mark Cummins
          • Re:... troberti
            • ... 'Lorne Kligerman' via Google App Engine
              • ... Christian F. Howes
              • ... 'Lorne Kligerman' via Google App Engine
              • ... Christian F. Howes
              • ... Nickolas Daskalou
              • ... 'Lorne Kligerman' via Google App Engine
              • ... Christian F. Howes
              • ... 'Ula Krukar' via Google App Engine
              • ... 'Nick (Cloud Platform Support)' via Google App Engine
              • ... Nickolas Daskalou