Hey Folks,

If anybody can capture browser issues like this with a HAR recording and
report them to the Cloud Platform Public Issue Tracker we'll be much more
able to look into the issue. I'm glad to hear it's been resolving
temporarily for you, George.

@Adam Sah,

Does this issue still occur for you? Or is it also resolving after a few
minutes?

Regards,

Nick
Cloud Platform Community Support