If you use App Engine with your own custom domain you may have noticed that
domain verification must be done individually.  Once verified and mapped to
your app you are the only one who is able to see this mapping, which can be
very confusing to other members of the project.

I'm happy to announce a major improvement where now all members of a
project are able to view the domains which are currently serving your
application.  In order to assign new mappings or delete existing mappings
you still need to have verified the domain yourself.

I hope this helps reduce confusion while managing your App Engine
application.

Cheers,
Lorne.
App Engine Product Manager