OK, I checked again and see where I the change hadn't rolled out before,
but is now live.  looks like you've sent two additional email since
earlier, is that right?  Can you confirm that the quota has been raised to
100 on your end?

Josh Moore |  Cloud Solutions Engineer |  joshu...@google.com |

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-appengine/CAOvpJmWR7wPK1e%2BxvufiYZVR2cG0n32eXqoZWwY77skokV9zyQ%40mail.gmail.com.