Hey Nijin,

I'm not able to observe this when testing in development or production -
the documents are retrieved, as the documentation describes
<https://cloud.google.com/appengine/docs/python/search/query_strings>,
using merely the number. Could you possibly bundle a simple, reproducing
example into a .zip or .tgz file, and upload it to the Public Issue Tracker
</> with an issue report? When this is done, feel free to post the link
here. We monitor that forum regularly, and I'll be happy to take a look at
the issue.

Cheers,

Nick
Cloud Platform Community Support