Hey Deepak,

Since latency is the amount of time requests take to process and return
their response, it appears that you have high latency occurring in short
time periods fairly regularly. You can check the logs in those time periods
(also, observe the latency graph over a smaller time-frame to get a more
accurate determination of what that time period is), and see what kind of
requests they are. The latency could depend on many factors, but most
likely it depends on the code which is running inside the request handler.
Is it waiting synchronously on a network call which itself has high
latency? Is it fetching a lot of data? Is it running a very intensive
computation? Etc.

I hope this helps get you started on looking into the latency. Let me know
if you have any further questions, as I'll be happy to help!

Cheers,

Nick
Cloud Platform Community Support

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-appengine/a04aa159-97e3-4005-b39c-3d5b39b670cb%40googlegroups.com.