Hey Kajal,

Are the calls to memcache.get the first line of code in the request
handler? And what do the corresponding logs (see here how to read the logs
<https://cloud.google.com/appengine/docs/java/logs/>) show in the
Developers Console for requests like these in regard to the two pieces of
data "cpu_ms", "ms", and "pending_ms"?

Cheers,

Nick
Cloud Platform Community Support