Hi Nick,

Could manage to file the feature request only now. Here it is:
https://code.google.com/p/googleappengine/issues/detail?id=13307

Thanks for taking interest in this thread.

Cheers.
Roshan

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-appengine/CAMXPLPjSfP_Jsxw3Ksjm58PFyQCvsWkmNL2FAcn0jvhUdaj-Hw%40mail.gmail.com.