Hello,

Thanks for posting your issue.

If you have another account with Owner rights
<https://cloud.google.com/iam/docs/understanding-roles>, you can use it to
log in and shut down your project
<https://support.google.com/cloud/answer/6251787?hl=en> in view of final
deletion. Otherwise, you can look into recovering your Google account by
following these instructions
<https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/6236295> if it’s still
recoverable.

I hope that helps. Cheers!