Hey Thanasis,

Could you email me directly with your project ID and task queue names,
along with timeframes in recent days when this has occurred? Or if it isn't
occurring at present, send an email immediately upon viewing it in future?
You could also create a Public Issue Tracker issue
<http://code.google.com/p/googleappengine/issues/list> with label "
Type-Production". We should be able to look into this to determine what's
going on.

Cheers,

Nick
Cloud Platform Community Support