I have a cron job setup to run every 20 minutes which has been running as
expected until 2 days ago where I am now getting intermittent failures and
GAE is returning a status of 500 with the WARNING message:
While handling this request, the process that handled this request was
found to be using too much memory and was terminated. This is likely to
cause a new process to be used for the next request to your application. If
you see this message frequently, you may have a memory leak in your
application.

and sometimes includes the INFO message:
This request caused a new process to be started for your application, and
thus caused your application code to be loaded for the first time. This
request may thus take longer and use more CPU than a typical request for
your application.

It will run ok once or twice and then randomly it won't run and returns the
above messages.
Nothing is changing in the code or the files it's processing on Google
Drive so I am confused as to what could be the issue.

I've also occasionally received a status of 404 over the past few days.
 Again with no obvious reason why.

Anyone else receiving these errors?

Thanks

--
This communication together with any attachments transmitted with it ("this
email") is intended only for the use of the addressee and may contain

Any opinions expressed in this email are those of the author and do not
necessarily constitute the views of Cloudle Pty Ltd. Nothing in this email
shall bind the Company in any contract or obligation.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-appengine/69ba9077-0a16-4f0a-8094-8a2cdeadd8ff%40googlegroups.com.