It looks like you'd want to post this to the google-webmasters forum
<!forum/google-webmasters>, as this group
is for the Google App Engine <>

On Saturday, October 15, 2016 at 11:00:48 AM UTC-4, Aniruddha Sarvaiya
> Hello folks,
> I am facing issue in URL caching. Few of my URLs are not catch by Google.
> Even i didn't get cache option in search result.
> I tried all the possibilities. Like: Fetch URls from search console,
> Change priority from sitemap. But i am failed.
> Please help me.

To post to this group, send email to
Visit this group at
For more options, visit
  • [google-appengine] G... Aniruddha Sarvaiya
    • [google-appengi... 'Adam (Cloud Platform Support)' via Google App Engine