Hey Rene,

Usually, issues like this should be posted to the Public Issue Tracker
<https://code.google.com/p/googleappengine/issues/list>. Nonetheless I'll
be happy to assist you from this thread. I have some questions to help
clarify what's going on here:

1. Are you observing higher latency on the request handler which the task
queue sends its task requests to?
2. What is the name of the task queue?
3. What is the project ID?

Feel free to email me this information directly at pay...@google.com if
you're concerned about your information security and privacy.

Thanks for your report, and I hope to be able to assist further once that
information is available.

Cloud Platform Community Support