Hi kartik,

Welcome to the App Engine Google group.  Unless I'm mistaken, I believe
your question may be better suited to the Compute Engine group
<https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/gce-discussion>.  As such, I would
strongly advise that you post there for some likely more helpful or
targeted advice.  We also monitor that forum.

In the meantime, I would also suggest familiarizing yourself with Configuring
an Instance's IP Addresses
<https://cloud.google.com/compute/docs/configure-instance-ip-addresses>.
 This should have the information you need to configure a given instance's
internal and external IPs outside of what is required from RHEL.  Hope this
helps!

When posting on the Compute Engine discussion forum, please share a link to
your post here so others finding this post can follow through.

Nicholas

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-appengine/18aa9acd-07fe-4c24-8bbf-cfafb49425f2%40googlegroups.com.