If you have an App Engine daily budget of $0, you are limited to the free
quota.  That is the most likely (and most common) cause once billing is
enabled.

Josh Moore |  Cloud Solutions Engineer |  joshu...@google.com |

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-appengine/CAOvpJmWiN6xnY3UA3ZYf_HUmbgUhi_QRGwCcRQuhkjb1bf2pzw%40mail.gmail.com.