Hi,

I have the following Entities (Shown in objectify style)
I want to do several reports for this data with different invoice date
ranges.
 - Sales by customer
 - Product Qty sold by product
 - Product value by product

The reports can be filtered with any Date range like 'Last Month', 'Last
Qtr', 'Year to date' or any custom date range.

The no of invoices fetched can be from 100-10000, depending on the date
range.

What is the good way to do such aggregate reports.?

So far, we have used looping with hashmaps.  But this style of reports will
increase and the data will also increase.  I am looking for more efficient
data structures or schemas.

@Entity
class SalesInvoice {
  @Id Long id;