Hey Juan Antonio,

As you noted correctly, in the Standard Environment
<https://cloud.google.com/appengine/docs/about-the-standard-environment>,
only pure python apps are supported. However in the Flexible Environment
<https://cloud.google.com/appengine/docs/flexible/>, there is no such
restriction, and you can run any python app, regardless of it's use of C
libraries! All you'll need to do is go into your python app's app.yaml file
and add the line "env: flex". Now, if you've installed the pandas library
to a lib/ folder in your app's directory and added the folder to the python
import path (sys.path), you'll be able to import pandas without an issue.

And of course, you can use Compute Engine as well, depending on what
exactly you'd prefer. What purpose are you deploying machines running
pandas for? Maybe I could help if you've got questions about the trade-offs
between a Flexible Environment and Compute Engine deployment.

Cheers,

Nick
Cloud Platform Community Support

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-appengine/d4125a1c-2650-4a98-8a74-6b40f5557256%40googlegroups.com.