Hey Arnold!

You should open a billing issue
<https://support.google.com/cloud/contact/cloud_platform_billing> for this
question, as this forum is intended for discussion of development on the
platform and services, design patterns, architecture, etc.

Wishing you the best of luck with the billing issue,

Nick
Cloud Platform Community Support

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-appengine/106ba1b2-f31d-4569-b379-2a18baee2274%40googlegroups.com.