Hey Steven,

This kind of post - a specific-issue technical support question - would be
best sent to Stack Overflow, as there's a much larger user-base there and
their site is designed for that kind of post. This forum is meant for more
general discussion of the platform and services, design patterns, free-form
discussion not necessarily based on 1 question 1 answer.

But nonetheless, I'll be happy to assist here and possibly we can get this
question to a state where it can be posted to Stack Overflow.

Some questions that jump out at me from reading your post:

* What is the error that you see in development? Posting a full stack trace
helps to determine what went wrong
* What version of the SDK are you using?

I'll take a look at running the code from the tutorial you linked myself
and see if I can also see the error.

Cheers,

Nick
Cloud Platform Community Support