Our company is now looking java appengine endpoints frameworks (endpoints
version 2.0), after working with endpoints 1.0 for long time

In the quickstart
https://cloud.google.com/endpoints/docs/frameworks/java/quickstart-frameworks-java
The documentation is mentioning about java 8 download.

What does this mean for standard appengine ?  Does it support java 8?

Regards,
Rajesh
*www.VeersoftSolutions.com <http://www.veersoftsolutions.com/>*
*www.GainERP.com <https://www.gainerp.com/>*
*Accounting/Inventory/Orders/Sales/Purchase on Google Cloud Platform and
Mobile*

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-appengine/CA%2BS7ijYTi%3DWG0GXg719rqi0dST9Wiwa-CPP2CwVtS0-BH2u7zw%40mail.gmail.com.