I would like to find a way to run repeated jobs (such as cron jobs) with
some parameters.

For example, if I would like to have an email service that every day sends
out emails to every user
of the application. This could be done via cron, but I would like to add a
layer of "personalization"
giving the admin the ability to change the time that this happens, for eg.
at 12:00am rather than 15:00pm.

Looks like the Cron Jobs service does not provide any way to perform this,
and neither the Task Queue, where,
as far as I have understood, does not provide a way to schedule tasks or
jobs, but only a way to give the app
a task to do and then let the app perform it.

Is there any solution, no matter what language or environment?

Cheers,
Marco

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-appengine/59c1b30f-e7fb-4a35-ac66-4bb3424243b7%40googlegroups.com.